The Game of Choices
Drink or Strip
Call out players by yelling "Drink", "Strip" or "Choosin". Call outs can be stacked i.e if a player goes out of turn + breaks the game circle + gets caught cheating on their card = Take 3 drinks or strip 3 articles of clothing.
1. If a player gets caught breaking the card circle.
2. If a player gets caught going out of turn.
3. If a player skips their turn.
4. If a player gets caught cheating during their turn (card task tells a player to kiss the player to their right, instead they hug the player to their left).
5. If a player gets caught making a wrong call (stopping a game card or quickie card task too soon, calling "Drink", "Strip" or "Choosin" when the player is doing the card task correctly, or wrongly accusing a player of not following a rule card's rule, etc.). This includes if they stop a card task that is in progress by calling out "Drink", "Strip" or "Choosin" incorrectly.
6. If a player rejects a player's task (a players gets up to kiss you on the forehead, and you do not allow them to) therefore the reject-ing player (you) would have to drink or strip, instead of the reject-ed player (them).
7. If a player loses in a game card or quickie card task (i.e you gave the worst card task demonstration or were the last player to touch your nose).
8. If a player gets caught breaking a rule card's rule.
9. If a player reads their dare card aloud without another player calling out "Drink, Strip or Choosin" on them first.
*10. At the end of the game, all players except the high-score player must drink or strip one final time.
Players only show their card when they are called-out during their turn!